AFCA’s Mission: Education Through Arts
- Educating in a different dimension through art helps many people to learn easily and quickly. Similarly, they are able to overcome many problems relating to loss of focus, low self-esteem, confidence, and team building. AFCA uses education through art techniques that work with almost anyone at any age and seeks to improve languages, accents, soft skills, phonetics, mathematics, science, geography, chemistry, biology, self-confidence, and self-esteem.
Goals of Education Through Art Program:
To create an artistic context with which to explore cultural, ethical, and social issues.
To promote the academic, social, and emotional growth of students
- To use art as a means to enhance communication, team building, and confidence.
- To develop a strong sense of purpose and direction in every student
- To improve the academic achievement of all students through participatory hands-on activities
- To provide opportunities for self-expression and self-discovery
- To discover hidden talents and skills in children and teens, by giving them the necessary tools to become professional artists in the future
- To provide teachers with a diverse array of instructional tools
- To help people to explore new languages, accents, and ideas through art.
AFCA in the community:
AFCA offers education through art to a wide range of public, including underprivileged children and students of public schools with the aim of expanding its mission to everyone in society, especially people who don’t have an equal chance in accessing all society categories. AFCA believes that art has to be shared with everyone in order to build a new creative environment in the society today.