Join the open call for Volunteers for Hakawy International Arts Festival for Children 12th Edition
AFCA Arts Center opens a call for volunteers to join the 12th edition of Hakawy International Arts Festival for Children that will take place from 6-15th of October
Every year, we are happy to welcome volunteers to be part of AFCA’s team. The volunteers gets to partake in a variety of tasks and duties related to various operational aspects of the Festival , ranging from stage management, marketing, media and a multitude of other tasks required to make this event successful.
Volunteers are divieded into different teams such as front of the house, production, marketing & media, Artists Liasion, Pr&Press. each of these teams are led by one of AFCA organizational team.
Front of the house
- help managing the venues
- ushering audiences into the venues and seating areas
- manage the ticketing on doors
- help audiences map out the festival and answer their inquiries on the festival program
- key contact person for the artist
- coordinate the artist’s visit and logistics during their stay
- welcoming and dropping off the artists
Marketing & Media
- assist in social media
- assist in graphic design
- videography & Video editing
Pr & Press
- liasing with the press and media delegates under the supervision of the PR officer
- schedule press and media interviews during the festival
- help setting up and dismantling perfromances setups
- help with the stage managment
- source materials needed for the setup
we will try our best to have you in the team of your choice, but please note that the final decision is up to the organizational team to allocate members in certain teams where they are needed more, Volunteer will be placed according to skills, availability and experience.
Please note that this is not a paid opportunity, however there will be a signed certificate of appreciation from AFCA Arts Center
A minimum age of 18 years old
• Availability for the festival’s period (from 9am to 6pm)
• Committed and respects time.
• Following a strict code of ethics and conduct
• Motivated team player