Open Call for Marketing & Communication Officer | AFCA Arts Center
Job Title: Marketing and Communication Officer
Terms: Full Time Contract (40 hrs/Week)
Location: AFCA Head office in Maadi, Cairo (Other projects will require mobility and Travel)
Salary: Negotiable according to experience.
About AFCA Arts Center
AFCA Arts Center is a contemporary multidisciplinary arts organization committed to enabling a creative and artistic space for children, youth, artists and their communities for a more culturally and artistically enabled generation.
AFCA specializes in Arts Education, through multiple formats to encourage artistic exploration and self-expression, as well as experimental theatrical and storytelling productions, through it AFCA tries to break new grounds of artistic expression and reinvent theater and arts for the young. In Addition to that AFCA organizes Hakawy International Arts Festival for Children.
As a Marketing and communication officer at AFCA Arts Center, you will be in charge of internal and external communication material and ensure the visibility and implementation of the marketing and communication plans of AFCA Arts Center and Hakawy International Arts Festival and managing all associated social media /online platforms.
- Develop and implement an effective communications strategy that engages our target audiences.
- Create and disseminate content for social media,website,publications, advertising, and publicity materials.
- Maintain a unified digital footprint for AFCA and its projects
- Send out Monthly and project-based Newsletters for our local and international audience.
- Manage our social media pages and website (WordPress)
- Provide marketing and communication reports after each event organized by AFCA.
- Assisting with any additional marketing requests as seen valid by the Creative Director
- Prior Experience – Minimum 1 year of experience in a related position.
- Holds a BA in Marketing, Media, Communication or relevant experience .
- Has a keen interest in Arts and Culture .
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Is a creative writer & can translate clear and concise copy for marketing materials.
- Have experience with social media management tools (Business suite, Google Analytics.. etc )
- Excellent knowledge of social media advertising including experience with ad creation and business promotion.
- Knowledge / ability to adapt to EMail Marketing Tools such (Mailerlite-MailChimp)
- Have basic knowledge with WordPress website’s content management system.
- Fluency in Arabic and English languages is a must (written and spoken).
- Fluency in the French language is highly preferable.
To Apply, fill in the application below, and make sure to upload your CV and a Cover letter, your letter should describe the skills and experience you
would bring to the position.
Applications that do not include the CV and cover letter will not be considered.
Please note that applications will only be recieved through the website, applications sent on the e-mail or social media will not be considered.