AFCA Environmental Summer Club at Lycée Albert Camus- NewGiza
The long wait is now over!
AFCA’s summer club registration is now open!
The sun is out, the birds are chirping and we are only getting ready for summer 🌊
This time we are putting on a twist. The summer club is environmentally themed! 🌱
Under the shades of nature, your little ones will enjoy their summer vacation exploring and connecting to nature and its elements around them.
AFCA presents your little ones with an outstanding summer club that will help them to gain new skills, expand their vocabulary in the French language, and enjoy the fun of vacation at the same time. Kids aged between 4-12 years old are welcome to join our activities in theater & storytelling, cooking, creativity, and visual arts.
AFCA’s Summer Club is running for 4 weeks between the 3rd of July and till the 4th of August 2022.
- Location: Lycée Albert Camus (New Giza)
Price for students from French-speaking schools: 1650 EGP/child/week.
Price for siblings from French-speaking schools: 1550 EGP/child/week.
Price for Albert Camus school students: 1500 EGP/child/week.
Important to Know
- AFCA opens its doors from 8:00 am till 4:00 pm, every day except Friday and Saturday.
- Registration can only be confirmed through full payment.
- Please don’t send a mobile phone, toys or money with your child to make him/her enjoy the activities.
- AFCA will not refund absent students.
- Bus transportation & lunch meals are available upon request with extra fees
For more information, please don’t hesitate to call us on 0122 467 3435 (from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.) or email email@example.com.